A flexible benefits programme has been described as a key component of becoming a destination employer. It certainly can be a powerful tool in attracting and retaining staff and can play an important part in improving the wellbeing of your workforce.
Run on a technology platform, the key feature of a flexible benefits programme is that employees are able to choose some or all of the benefits that they receive, ensuring that each package is personal to each employee.
Not only does the employee get to tailor the benefits to suit their own circumstances it releases HR teams from the burden of managing the benefit paperwork.
We can help you design a programme that meets the exact requirements of your business. Our expertise in this area, and our continual research into the technology solutions available, makes it an easy process to help you stand out as an employer.
A flexible programme can include:
- Easy-to-use technology for the selection and managing of benefits
- Total reward statements so employees see the real value of their employment package
- Employee communications
- Absence management tools
- Holiday booking and management tools
- Benefit management reporting
In essence it allows an employer to offer a wider range of benefits without the headache of dealing with the paperwork such benefits would historically have created.
We have developed a range of flexible benefits programmes, as we understand that it can be a significant change for any company and a significant investment. We will help you to:
- Introduce the right mix of benefits for your employee demographics
- Benchmark your benefits against your competitors
- Create a three-year benefits strategy to support your employee engagement
- Make the most of National Insurance (NI) savings by using salary sacrifice, wherever possible
- Build a return on investment model, taking into account NI and recruitment cost savings
- Create simple, concise and targeted communications that are engaging and educational
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brooks Macdonald Financial Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No 2621847. Registered Office: 72 Welbeck Street, London W1G 0AY.