We design engaging employee benefits programmes that work for your business. We believe that the key to success is creating a strategy that gives employees the benefits they want, while simultaneously meeting human resources and business objectives.
From initial discussions, through to setting up and running your benefits, our team will get to know your business, design a benefits programme, and then arrange and manage everything; from group pensions and health insurance to flexible benefit schemes.
We also aim to ensure that the strategy retains its effectiveness by developing communication plans covering two or three years. Employee engagement is essential if you want to get the best value for money and achieve your long-term goals.
Benefits are very important for recruitment and retention, so we carefully tailor our programmes to your specific needs. And because of the speed of evolution in the market, we also strive to ensure you are ahead of the field when it comes to implementing employee benefits technology and reward schemes.
Our key services include:
- Pensions: ranging from full pension scheme consultancy to off-the-shelf auto-enrolment solutions
- Healthcare, protection and wellbeing: including life assurance, private medical insurance and employee assistance programmes
- Flexible benefits: sourcing the software that best fits your needs, including a benefits portal, anytime benefits and holiday and absence HR systems
- Employee communications: such as workshops, seminars, presentations, telephone support and fact sheets
- Additional services: from arranging one-to-one financial adviser sessions to retirement and redundancy counselling
Brooks Macdonald Financial Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No 2621847. Registered Office: 72 Welbeck Street, London W1G 0AY.