About Brooks Macdonald
Brooks Macdonald was founded on the idea that there was a better way of providing private client investment services. Twenty years on, our philosophy of ‘doing things differently’ remains the basis of our company ethos.
Established in 1991 and AIM-listed in 2005, the Group has grown from providing London-based investment management to being an award winning, integrated, wealth management group with offices across the UK and Channel Islands. The Group has discretionary funds under management of £6.67 billion and employs over 470 staff as at 30 September 2014.
The Group currently consists of six principal companies:
- Brooks Macdonald Asset Management Ltd
- Brooks Macdonald Funds Ltd
- Brooks Macdonald Financial Consulting Ltd
- Brooks Macdonald Asset Management (International) Ltd
- Brooks Macdonald Retirement Services (International) Ltd
- Braemar Estates (Residential) Ltd
The growth of the firm has been organic and has developed under stable management, with management and staff retaining considerable ownership of the business. To learn more on our history see our heritage and timeline.
The Group has eleven offices across the UK and Channel Islands. To find the closest office for you, visit contact us.